Producers of Statistics
- Scottish Government Statistics. The primary aim of official statistics in Scotland is to provide an accurate and up-to-date picture of the economy and society.
- National Records of Scotland. The Department collects, analyses and publishes a wide range of information about Scotland’s people.
- Information Services Division (ISD), a division of National Services Scotland, part of NHS Scotland ISD provides health information, health intelligence, statistical services and advice that support the NHS in progressing quality improvement in health and care and facilitates robust planning and decision making.
- Office for National Statistics. The UK's largest independent producer of official statistics and the recognised national statistical institute of the UK.
- Census Data Explorer provides access to Scotland’s Census 2011 results.
- Nomis is a service provided by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) to give you free access to the most detailed and up-to-date UK labour market statistics from official sources.
- Stat-Xplore provides a guided way to explore Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) benefit statistics.
- NINIS (Northern Ireland Neighbourhood Information Service) provides free access to statistical and locational information relating to small areas across Northern Ireland.
- Open Data in Scotland is a catalogue websites in Scotland that are partially or wholly focussed on making open data available.
- Reference material for small area statistics, including the Standard Geography Register, Data Zone lookups, and information on matching 2001 and 2011 Data Zones.
- Shapefiles for statistical geographies.
- Shapefiles for Human Health and Safety geographies.